This must be one of the most unique Chai pendants you'll ever see!
- This hand made in Israel Chai pendant features a 9K gold letter Yud surrounded by sterling silver letter Chet
- At the back the pendant is inscribed in Hebrew with the first verse from the "Nishmat Kol Chai" ("the soul of every living thing") prayer. This is a powerful blessing for protection, success and gratitude.
- Chai means life or living in Hebrew. In Gimatria the word Chai equals 18, a spiritual number in Jewish tradition
- Size of the pendant: 1.8x1cm/0.7x0.4inches
- Materials: 9K Gold, 925 Sterling Silver
- Condition: new